Principles of Exploring
As an Explorer
• I believe that America’s strength lies in our trust in God and in the courage, strength, and traditions of our people.
• I will, therefore, be faithful in my religious duties and will maintain a personal sense of honor in my own life.
• I will treasure my American heritage and will do all I can to preserve and enrich it.
• I will recognize the dignity and work of all humanity and will use fair play and goodwill in my daily life.
• I will acquire the Exploring attitude that seeks the truth in all things and adventure on the frontiers of our changing world.
This part of the program will develop potential contacts that may broaden employment options. Activities that boost your self-confidence and help you experience success at school and work
This part of the program will help you develop leadership skills to fulfill their responsibilities in society. Activities that provide exposure to different leadership traits
This program will help you develop physical and mental fitness. Activities that provide opportunities for you to experience positive social interaction
This part of the program will encourage the group to develop the skill and desire to help others. Activities that provide opportunities for youth to gain a keen respect for the basic rights of others
This part of the program will help youth develop skills necessary for making ethical choices. Activities which provide opportunities for fulfilling one's responsibility to society as a whole